Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My name is Nyjah. I love to dance but, mostly animals. I love animals because they are lovely and loyal. Pets are fun to have because they are very entertaining.
I learned that most animals are homeless and get abused. I also learned what puppy mills do to animals. You should spay your and neuter your dogs as well.
If you want to help animals you should not treat them bad. Spay and neuter your dogs. Have a connection with your dogs to make them lovable. Lastly volunteer at a shelter.
Thank you for reading my blog! It means a lot to me. If you help animals and treat them nicely. My favorite dog is a boxer what is yours.

4 comments:

  1. I like all dogs, but my favorite dog breed is the basset hound.

    -Mr. Kudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite dog is my parents' dog Reagan. He's a golden retriever and he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyjah your third paragraph is a wonderful summary that tells me everything I need to know to be kind to doggies. Thank you for your post. Do you have a boxer? Some of my favorite dogs are my dogs Bernie and Fattie. Since they are Chihuahua mixes I'll go with Chihuahuas to answer your question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nyjah,
    I like your blog post. Keep up the good work. To answer your question, I like all kinds of animals but have always had a special affinity for Miniature Schnauzers. I have a schnauzer named Gus. We got him from an animal rescue group and he makes us so happy every day.

    ReplyDelete