Tuesday, March 19, 2013

HELPING ANIMALS


Hello! My name is Leo and I’m in James ward school. My class and I made the toys and blog. I care about animals because I always wanted a dog. I also once helped a dog that was injured.
Something I learn about animals is that dogs and cats over populate and people kill them. I also learn to adopt dogs from a shelter and not a pet store.
If you want to help animals you should neuter them. Don’t put them outside on cold temperature days and don’t hurt them.
Thank you for reading our blog. I hope you enjoy our blog. If you want to write a common you could in our blog.                                                        

2 comments:

  1. You wrote that you helped a dog that was injured once. I'd like to heard that story. How did you help that dog?

    -Mr. Kudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mr. Kudia. I would like to hear more about how you helped an injured dog. That is a very good deed.

    ReplyDelete