Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Destiny Blog


HELLO MY NAME IS DESTINY.I CARE ABOUT ANIMALS BECAUSE THEY ARE TRUSTWORTHY SWEET AND NICE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST BEATUIFUL .THEY ALSO MAKE YOU SMILE AND LAUGH. THEY GIVE YOU LOTS OF LOVE AND RESPECT. SOMETIMES PEOPLE TREAT THEM WRONG AND THAT’S ME AND MY CLASS MATES ARE TRYING TO HELP THEM GET THE LOVE THEY LOVE.

      SOMETHING I LEARNED ABOUT ANIMALS IS THAT THEY GET KILLED  BY THERE OWNERS OR THERE ARE OVER POPULTION AT THE SHELTERS. THAT THEY HAVE TO PUT THEM TO SLEEP AND KILL THEM ITS SAD.

      IF YOU WANT TO HELP JUST START BY SAVING THEM FROM GETTING KILLED AND THEM GET FOOD. STOP THEM FROM GETTING ABOUSE CAUSE THAT’S REALLY HURTS.

      THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG IT REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME SO COMMENT!

4 comments:

  1. I also think it is sad that animals are being killed, but I'm glad that our class got to do a project that would help them.

    -Mr. Kudia

    P.S. I love the picture that you included at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Destiny! I think it's wonderful that you take the time to help these beautiful creatures. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny, I love animals as much as you do and care that they get saved from the shelters. I will buy some food next time I am at the grocery store and donate it to our local shelter. I hope you get more people to help out from your post. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree wholeheartedly Destiny. Sometimes its hard to hear people talk about sad things like this but its good that you do, so then maybe people will do more to change things for the better.

    ReplyDelete