Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Hello my name is Jeffrey.

          I care about animals because they deserve homes. Dogs and Cats have feelings too. They should not be treated unfairly.

          I’ve learned a lot about animals. I learned people can be mean to animals. People can put dogs in Puppy Mills. They also can beat them.

If you want to help them against this cause, you should adopt them from a shelter. Also you should spay and neuter your dog, it helps you a lot, with over population. Dogs and cats are getting killed by overpopulation.

          I want to thank you for reading my blog post. What could you do to stop this cause? PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to help with this cause by going the the 6th graders bake sale on Friday! They're donating the money from their bake sale to the Humane Society.

    -Mr. Kudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adopting an animal from a shelter is a great suggestion to help reduce overpopulation. If you don't have the money or time to adopt an animal from a shelter, volunteering at one is a good way to help these animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Jeffrey, that is why I have always adopted my pets from shelters. They make me very happy. I have 2 kitties and a miniature schnauzer dog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete