Tuesday, March 19, 2013

 
My name is  David. I Care about  animals because I wanted a dog when I Was young  cause dog are cute and  they are obey very. I wanted to take care of dogs but I don’t have one. 

I learn that dogs are treated badly and there over population is bad. So get your dog sprayed or neutered. So they will not make puppy or kitten so you should get your dog spayed or neutered.

If You want to help animals you should get your cat  and dogs spay and neutered so they will not  make puppy and kittens also if you want a cat or dog you should adopt Instant of a store because most stores are made form puppy mills in a small cage forced to breed.

Thank you for reading my blog it mean a lot to me. I have got a question for you. Which you like better a cat or a dog??

3 comments:

  1. I like dogs better because I'm allergic to cats.

    -Mr. Kudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both dogs and cats, but I think I'd like to adopt a dog someday. I hope you get to adopt a dog one day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said David. I have 2 kitties and a dog that I have adopted and I hope that you get to have a dog when you and your family are ready (they are a very big commitment) to take one into your home.

    ReplyDelete