Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dog Care

     Hi, my name is Sherry. I am from James Ward School and I am a 5th grader.
I like animals because they won’t let us feel lonely. Most of the peoples say that animals and humans are friends, especially dogs. Most of the time my parents are working and only my sister, me and my dog is at home. We always do everything together. Like eating, doing homework, and play games together. My dog never let me feel lonely at all!
How can you guys help animals is to take care of them well and never treat them bad.  Some of the dog/cats will remember the time when you treat them bad. It depends! Feed them at the morning and night; walk them in every 4 hours. Then at night, about 10:00 P.M, make them sleep.
Thanks for reading! I appreciate about it. The pictures below is my dog, her name is Lucy. When she is tired, Lucy will go to sleep by herself and she is very cute. When every time I walked her, she won’t bark to anyone and lots of peoples think she is cute and gather around her!


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dog , really cute but is she sleeping or X_x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing pictures of Lucy. She is adorable!

    -Mr. Kudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post Sherry! You have a very cute dog there and it sounds like she is very well trained by her good owners. She looks very happy. I like the name Lucy. I have cat named Lucy and she is very loud sometimes.

    ReplyDelete