Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mine Pet Blog


          My name is Cedric. I care about animals because they are sometimes cute but they are getting stronger and they are laerning. And when they lost their life it feels really sad to me.

          Something I learn about animals is that they are sometimes killed because of over population. They need homes and shelters and caring from people. They need help to help from illness, and ach and more.

          If you want to help you should find shelter for them and call for help. Another way to help is make toys ( the best thing is to give em to pets ) or buy toys for them. And my class posted 2 toys on how to make them for people.

          Thank you for reading my blog and really help animals for their lives and if you have any idea type it on the comment or send an email to us. Hope you care about animals.

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Cedric! I love your picture. How did you make it?

    -Mr. Kudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping the animals, Cedric! You're an inspiration and a true hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea making toys for animals. I plan on reading the toy making post right away. Thanks Cedric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful cedric. I hope you always care about animals as much as you do now. I like your picture. I'm excited to see the toy making blog posts.

    ReplyDelete