Tuesday, March 19, 2013

                My name is C.B. I am a student in James Ward Elementary School. I am in 5th grade. I care about animals because they are one of your friends. The love you, they play with you and they care for you. Most for all they are your family.
          Something I learned about animals is that they overpopulate and they kill them in their sleep. I also learned that they force the animals in puppy mills to have babies.in puppy mills sometimes the animals go cage crazy. I also learned that you should spay and neuter your dog and cat. They do this so they don’t have any babies.
          If you want to help animal, you should donate money, you could also do a fundraiser. Also make toys for animals so they have something special to play with. You can also make clothes and blankets if they are cold.
         
Thank you for reading my blog post.
Please leave a comment.
I hope you like it.  BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.B    <3 J J J J J J

2 comments:

  1. I second the idea of making toys for animals. I had a lot of fun making the toys with your class!

    -Mr. Kudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. C.B., I think of my pets as family too.

    ReplyDelete